50-50 SYNC provides a whole school intervention that allows pupils to be scored on character skills throughout the school day.
Features of the programme
- 50-50 LAB is a proven system and methodology to support young people in their emotional self-regulation.
- It supports their personal development in applying character skills.
- The basis of the system is to enable every child to experience and feel the benefits of being acknowledged, recognised, praised and rewarded for their efforts and attitudes towards tasks and learning objectives.
- The LAB system allows photo captures to be taken of these learning opportunities and outcomes, giving them a value and stores them where the child can self-reflect and then make better informed decisions.
- Parent/carers are given a login to see their child’s scores and captures and they are given the option to use LAB Home with their children to embed social skills, improve behaviour, reduce anxiety and build confidence.
- Every child unlocks virtual and tactile certificates, coins, medals and improve their LAB role status.
- Every child sees the value of their effort, attitude and hard work.
- Pupils develop and embed emotional self-regulation and emotional resilience processes through a proven methodology and framework.
- Pupils improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- Addresses disengagement issues and negative disruptive behaviour.
- Improves pupil confidence, reduces anxiety and increases their concentration and focus.
- Develops and instil social skills to improve pupils’ profile, attitude and demeanour.
- Pupils are better equipped to successfully achieve higher attainment outcomes.
- Pupils have better employability opportunities and to feel part of modern-day society.