50-50 SYNC provides an Intensive Pupil Support programme for pupils requiring up to and no more than 15 hours per week of offsite support.
Schools and the local authority can make online referral requests and select learning and behaviour targets for pupils. 50-50 SYNC enables the pupil to continue in their core subjects while learning additional social and emotional regulation.
Features of the programme
- School & classroom basics
- Identified issues impacting engagement in learning.
- Build confidence
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve concentration and focus
- Keep up with core subjects provided by the School
- Community Integration
- Developing leadership qualities
- Physical and mental challenges
- Personal development
- Social skills development.
- Embedding mental self-regulation
- Developing mental resilience.
- Reflecting on positive outcomes.
- Improving personal development, attitudes and behaviour.
- Developing or sustaining daily routines.
- Improving engagement concerns.
- Improving the pupils profile, attitude and demeanour.
- Reducing physical interventions.
- Developing and embedding social skills in situ.
- Helps to keep pupils in appropriate educational settings.
- Develop and embed emotional self-regulation and emotional resilience processes through a proven methodology and framework.
- Improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- Address disengagement issues and negative disruptive behaviour.
- Improve their confidence, reduce anxiety and increase their concentration and focus.
- Address their barriers to learning and negative attitudes.
- Deter them from crime and antisocial behaviour.
- Develop and instil social skills to improve their profile, attitude and demeanour.
- Better equipped to successfully achieve higher attainment outcomes.
- Better employability opportunities and to feel part of modern-day society.