Schools select any number of pupils requiring some additional support in learning targets.
This can include gifted and talented pupils as well as under-achievers. 50-50 SYNC provides digital system with targets designed to improve the pupils learning, attitude and behaviour in class and around school.
Features of the programme
- The 50-50 EPS programme is a digital system with targets designed to improve the pupils learning, attitude and behaviour in class and around school.
- The pupil is given learning and behaviour targets which are measured during their lessons, break and lunchtimes.
- The pupil’s progress is continually measured by the teachers giving LAB scores based on their effort and attitude applied towards their daily targets.
- Parent/carers can also see the daily progress reports and can feedback any noticeable improvements at home.
- 50-50 will work with schools remotely to ensure all systems are set up and fully functional.
- Helps to keep pupils in appropriate educational settings.
- Develop and embed emotional self-regulation and emotional resilience processes through a proven methodology and framework.
- Improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- Address disengagement issues and negative disruptive behaviour.
- Improve their confidence, reduce anxiety and increase their concentration and focus.
- Address their barriers to learning and negative attitudes.
- Deter them from crime and antisocial behaviour.
- Develop and instil social skills to improve their profile, attitude and demeanour.
- Better equipped to successfully achieve higher attainment outcomes.
- Better employability opportunities and to feel part of modern-day society.